1st September 2009 until 10th October 2009
The Little Black Gallery, supported by Towergate Camerasure, is proud to announce its autumn show I WANT IT ALL, an exhibition of photographs of film stars, rock legends, cooks and queens.
All of the photographs were shot on film (digital was still waiting to be imagined when these images were created!) and the prints on view are of various types; silver gelatin (or “real” photographs as I like to call them), digital bromide and giclee. Most importantly of all, ALL of the images are for sale and present an opportunity to purchase something a bit special.
A full list of the images on show, including important information regarding print sizes, types, limited edition and price, is available to view or download on the Little Black Gallery website (in PDF format).
I’m still buzzing from my previous trip to the gallery to see Bob Carlos Clarke’s work so I’m certainly going to be heading to Chelsea again for this exhibition. Might even take my wife this time.
The exhibition includes images of the following stars:
- The Beatles (Michael McCartney)
- Dean Martin (Terry O’Neill)
- David Bowie (Terry O’Neill)
- Marilyn Monroe (Bert Stern)
- James Dean (Richard Miller)
- Kate Moss (Tony McGee)
- HRH Queen Elizabeth II (Chris Levine)
- Marco Pierre White (Bob Carlos Clarke)
- Jimi Hendrix (Gered Mankowitz)
- Elvis Presley (Alfred Wertheimer)
- Billy Idol (Patrick McMullan)
- Keith Richards (Bob Carlos Clarke)
- Michael Jackson (Alan Davidson)
- The Rolling Stones (Willie Christie)
- Mick Jagger (Bob Carlos Clarke)
- Jean Shrimpton and Terence Stamp (Terry O’Neill)
- Mick and Bianca Jagger (Patrick Lichfield)
- Twiggy (Barry Lategan)
The Bob Carlos Clarke Room will be displaying works by the legendary photographer, as usual.
For further information or images please contact Ghislain Pascal on 07778 788735 or email email@example.com